2012年10月30日火曜日

Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 624041-302

Product
Air Foamposite Pro 
"Gym Green" 
Style Number
624041-302
Color
Black / Gem Green
Condition
 Brand New (Never Worn) in Original Box.
Release & Date
June / 30 / 2012  (Very limited release)


Description (Must read)

All of my Items are 100% authentic and I will never deal with fakes.   
I will be listing a lot of rare and limited shoes from Nike, Jordan, Reebok, and Adidas.  Please bid with confidence.   

I am a 100% eBay seller and will do my best to describe the item being listed and hope that the photos will prove its Authenticity.  
Double your money back if I ever sell a fake!  

Here you have the"Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 624041-302"
Brand New in Box,  Sz.7h 〜 14 (US) or Multiple sizes available.  
Just let me know what size you want.  

Paypal is the only form of Payment accepted and the address must Be Confirmed. 

Please contact me before buying if you have less than 5 feedback.  
Please Check out  my other shoes!!!!  
Contact me for multiple purchases and shipping discounts for more than 2 pairs!  


I have Any More Kicks.   You can check my Ebay pages.

Thank You !


Payment (Must read)

- Payment is due Immediately after commitment to purchase.  

- Payment Due within 3 business days from the date of purchase . 

- Payments NOT received within 3 days after sale date will be cancelled. 


Shipping (Must read)


- Shoes come with the Original Box and will be shipped double box with tracking number and insurance will be available upon request.

- Will ship same business day before payment received. (Before 4pm estan time) (international shipping next business day)


- US Customer -

Shipping Domestically in the United States.  (Ship from UPS Ground) 

- International Customer -

international Shipping (From USPS) 


Terms of Sale (Must read)


All sales are final !!  (No Return, No Refund)

- Wrong size kick(s) was/were given  

- Wrong kick(s) was/were shipped 

The item can be exchanged in the timeframe of two weeks from the purchase dat



















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿