2012年10月20日土曜日

Air Force 1 High Premium "Baseball Pack" 308986-221


Product
Air Force 1 High Premium "Baseball Pack"
Style Number
308986-221
Color
Boulder / Med Brown - Sail - Straw
Release Dates
2004


Please Note
All of my Items are 100% authentic and I will never deal with fakes. 

I will be listing a lot of rare and limited shoes from Nike, Jordan, Reebok, and Adidas. 
Please bid with confidence. 

I am a 100% eBay seller and will do my best to describe the item being listed and hope that the photos will prove its Authenticity. 
Double your money back if I ever sell a fake!

Here you have "Air Force 1 High Premium "Baseball Pack" 308986-221".
Brand New in Box, Multiple sizes available.

Payment is due Immediately after commitment to purchase. 
Shoes will be shipped double box with tracking number and insurance will be available upon request.

$15 Flat Rate charge for shipping Domestically in the United States. $50 USD for international Shipping.

Paypal is the only for of Payment accepted and the address must Be Confirmed. Please contact me before buying if you have less than 5 feedback.

Please Check out other Shoes!!!! 
Contact me for multiple purchases and shipping discounts for more than 2 pairs! 


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿